Sergio Gutierrez Liquid Metal Black Suede Mesh Handbag
This stunning bag features delicate embellishments of gorgeous Liquid Metal mesh contrasted against rich suede leather.
- Yummy soft leather and 4 inch mesh chain connects the strap to the body of the bag - looks just like his famous bracelets
- Studded strap has 16" drop to the body of the bag - very comfortable to wear over your shoulder
- Snake chain pattern criss-crosses up one side of bag - looks like it laces up the back.
- Drawstring closure with metal chains at the end of both sides of the drawstring
- Measures: 11.5 " tall X 6.5" wide.
Liquid Metal is a sensuous line of mesh jewelry and accessories made of meticulously soldered, silver colored, nickel plated, ball chain, that flows over your body like a loving hand. Sergio's designs are collected and worn by celebrities. Sergio was born in Colombia in 1965 and studied engineering there. In 1991, he began researching ways of using a ball and chain to create a mesh like fabric. Two years later, the result was "Liquid Metal" jewelry.
His stunning collection features metal mesh jewelry that merges modern technology with vintage style. Sergio's designs comes in bracelets, necklaces, earrings, rings, and handbags. Please see our other listings for coordinated pieces.