About Simon Sebbag
- Braided pattern sterling silver slide.
- Add this slide to your multi-row leather necklace (sold separately)
- Very lightweight!
- Wear one or more beads on your necklace.
- Change beads or color of necklace for different occasions.
- Slip it on with your favorite little black dress or a fabulous boat neck top.
- Comes wrapped in Simon Sebbag Jewelry bag - ready for gift giving.
- Bead 268
- Please see other listing to choose your leather necklace or other slides.
Raised in Israel, with a strong engineering background, Simon Sebbag created a line of Sterling Silver jewelry that is chunky, yet incredibly lightweight. In 1990, Simon's wife Denise, with her background in fashion merchandising, joined the company. Together they made the company the success it is today. Each of their pieces are handcrafted in their family-owned and operated factory in Israel.The jewelry is produced using the unique electroforming process. In electroforming, a wax mold is created and inserted into a computerized 925 sterling silver bath. The mold remains in the bath until several thick layers of silver adhere; the result is a light and comfortable piece of jewelry. Finally, the piece is hand-polished to achieve a brilliant shine.