Sculptural pendant handcrafted from sterling silver for a dramatic statement that's comfortably lightweight.
- Textured Poppy Red Suede Leather cord
- Hook-and-eye closure.
- Approx. length: 18".
- Approx. pendant dimensions: 2 1/2" Tall x 1/2" wide at its widest.
- Pendant is NOT removable
- Electroform sterling silver/
Made in the US
- By Simon Sebbag
- Comes with Simon Sebbag storage bag
- Simon Sebbag Sculptured Sterling Silver Pendant Textured Poppy Leather Necklace
About Simon Sebbag
Raised in Israel, with a strong engineering background, Simon Sebbag created a line of Sterling Silver jewelry that is chunky, yet incredibly lightweight. In 1990, Simon's wife Denise, with her background in fashion merchandising, joined the company. Together they made the company the success it is today. Each of their pieces are handcrafted in their family-owned and operated factory in Israel.
The jewelry is produced using the unique electroforming process. In electroforming, a wax mold is created and inserted into a computerized 925 sterling silver bath. The mold remains in the bath until several thick layers of silver adhere; the result is alight and comfortable piece of jewelry. Finally, the piece is hand-polished to achieve a brilliant shine.