Betsy Frost Design Handmade Sterling Silver 925 Frosting Earrings Chalcedony Blu
- Shiny and Matte non-tarnish wave of sterling silver with dangling chalcedony stone
- From top of the wire to the bottom of the earrings is 1.75"
- Each segment is .75" long and .25" wide at its widest
- French Wire
- By Betsy Frost, hand-made in the USA of imported materials.
- Comes wrapped in Jewelry bag - ready for gift giving.
- Matching bracelet available in other listing
About Betsy Frost
Raised in North Bennington Vermont, Betsy's designs are fluid - reflecting her early training in dance and gymnastics, and sensual - hinting at the female form. One could say her designs have an almost Scandinavian feel. Betsy prizes shape and movement over surface texture and color. She brings her jewelry alive with links and hinges in a way that is comfortable to wear, fun and aesthetically pleasing. She works primarily in sterling silver, and her pieces are either fabricated from sheet into hollow forms, or cast through the lost-wax casting process.