- The Beaded Blueberry Necklace from Michael Michaud features leaves cast in bronze directly from a blueberry bush and accented with lapis beads.
- 16.5" - 19" Long
- Handcrafted in New York
- History & information card enclosed
- Comes wrapped in Satin Jewelry bag - ready for gift giving.
- Matching blueberry items available in other listings
- Blueberrires Beaded Necklace by Michael Michaud Nature Silver Seasons 7926
Handfuls of tangy berries eaten on the spot make for memories of climbing favorite mountains, of seeing autumn slopes washed with deep blue where blueberry bushes cover the ridges. In addition to their medicinal properties, the fresh springtime leaves make an excellent tea.
About Michael Michaud
Michael Michaud's work is created from natural elements using molds made directly from real plants and other botanical elements. The resulting intricately detailed pieces permanently capture the stunning beauty of nature from around the world. All pieces are handcrafted in New York.
At ilovethatgift.com, we stand behind our products, our service and you, our customer. If, for any reason, you or your gift recipient is not fully satisfied with your gift, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will exchange it or issue a gift certificate or refund per our policy as stated below. Please understand that we are unable to refund shipping charges.
To return or exchange an item, please follow these simple steps:
1. Repack the gift in its original packaging
2. Within 30 days of receipt, obtain a gift return number by emailing email@example.com - we will respond shortly with a return number.
3. Include the return number in the following return shipping address: returns at ilovethatgift.com (your gift return number) 327 vizcaya drive palm beach gardens, fl 33418
4. For your security, please return your gift with an insured courier (e.g., UPS, USPS Parcel Post) and retain your receipt. ilovethatgift.com is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
Shipping: Everything is mailed USPS (United States Postal Service). Packages valued at $250 or greater are shipped with signature required for insurance purposes.
Domestic: FREE anywhere in the US using USPS First Class delivery.
International: We are happy to ship to most locations worldwide. If the system does not quote you a rate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the country & postal code & your email address & we will email your options back to you & send you a corresponding invoice.
To track your shipment:
You will receive an email when your package is shipped. It will include a tracking number. To check the status of the package in shipping, go to www.USPS.com:
Questions? Just send an email to email@example.com and we will promptly get back to you.