- Color: Mauve - rich pink with a slight purple cast
- Fringed edging.
- 70% cashmere, 30% silk.
- Dry clean only.
- Measurements: Width: 62 in Length: 58 in
ABOUT CHAN LUU Chan Luu is a designer of fine fashion, jewelry, and accessories. Chan Luu is originally from Vietnam. She moved to Boston, then later to Los Angeles to earn her degree in Fashion Design at the of Design in 1975. She opened her on boutique in 1982 and began her journey by designing her own accessories in 1996. Chan's designs have been featured in Vogue, Elle, Glamour, Harper Bazaar, and InStyle. Her designs have been worn by many celebrities like Kate Hudson, Megan Fox, Reese Witherspoon, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, Vanessa Hudgens, Lady Gaga, Hilary Duff, Christina Aguilera, Nicole Richie, Jared Leto, and Britney Spears. Chan's designs feature hand cut semi-precious stones, beads, and colored freshwater pearls. Chan's trademark is her artistic skill of combining unusual design with beautiful colors to create absolutely striking pieces which set the trend in fashion jewelry.
At ilovethatgift.com, we stand behind our products, our service and you, our customer. If, for any reason, you or your gift recipient is not fully satisfied with your gift, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will exchange it or issue a gift certificate or refund per our policy as stated below. Please understand that we are unable to refund shipping charges.
To return or exchange an item, please follow these simple steps:
1. Repack the gift in its original packaging
2. Within 30 days of receipt, obtain a gift return number by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org - we will respond shortly with a return number.
3. Include the return number in the following return shipping address: returns at ilovethatgift.com (your gift return number) 327 vizcaya drive palm beach gardens, fl 33418
4. For your security, please return your gift with an insured courier (e.g., UPS, USPS Parcel Post) and retain your receipt. ilovethatgift.com is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
Shipping: Everything is mailed USPS (United States Postal Service). Packages valued at $250 or greater are shipped with signature required for insurance purposes.
Domestic: FREE anywhere in the US using USPS First Class delivery.
International: We are happy to ship to most locations worldwide. If the system does not quote you a rate, please email email@example.com with the country & postal code & your email address & we will email your options back to you & send you a corresponding invoice.
To track your shipment:
You will receive an email when your package is shipped. It will include a tracking number. To check the status of the package in shipping, go to www.USPS.com:
Questions? Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly get back to you.