False Indigo Necklace Blue Agate Beads by Michael Michaud 9030
- False Indigo, also known as Baptisia, is a much beloved flower that can be seen across North America.
- Cast in bronze from a real False Indigo plant, the necklace features a green patina finish and is accented with blue cast glass flowers and blue agate beads.
- Center plant section is 4" wide x3.5" tall
- Strand is 17.25" long plus 2" extension
- Bronze lobster clasp
- Handcrafted in New York
- History & information card enclosed
- Comes wrapped in Satin Jewelry bag - ready for gift giving.
Michael Michaud's work is created from natural elements using molds made directly from real plants and other botanical elements. The resulting intricately detailed pieces permanently capture the stunning beauty of nature from around the world. All pieces are handcrafted in New York.