Fern Double Leaf Earrings with Garnet by Michael Michaud 3180
About Michael Michaud
- Cast in bronze from a mold made directly from real fern leaves
- Accented with garnet dangle
- Wire earring
- Leaves measure 2" total length x 3/4" at widest point
- Total drop: 2.5"
- Handcrafted in New York
- History & information card enclosed
- Comes wrapped in Satin Jewelry bag - ready for gift giving.
- Matching necklace in other listing
Michael Michaud's work is created from natural elements using molds made directly from real plants and other botanical elements. The resulting intricately detailed pieces permanently capture the stunning beauty of nature from around the world. All pieces are handcrafted in New York.