- Cast in bronze plated in 24K gold plate.
- Accented with violet and lilac cast glass flowers and white keshi pearls.
- Sterling Silver ear wire.
- 2" long
- Handcrafted in New York
- History & information card enclosed
- Comes wrapped in Satin Jewelry bag - ready for gift giving.
- Matching items available in other listings
Held together by a simple piece of twine or ribbon, the natural beauty of the flowers is what makes the bouquet a modest gift with a big statement. Michael captures the beauty and cheerfulness of a classic French bouquet in this collection. The delicate flowers are immortalized in cast glass and accentuated with keshi pearls. Bouquets of fresh cut flowers have been a symbol of love and celebration for decades.
About Michael Michaud
Michael Michaud's work is created from natural elements using molds made directly from real plants and other botanical elements. The resulting intricately detailed pieces permanently capture the stunning beauty of nature from around the world. All pieces are handcrafted in New York.