Iconic Metal and Beads Bracelet, with seed beads delicately handcrafted to thin, strong thread. Perfect to wear by itself or stacked with other styles, this versatile piece will add substance to your casual or sporty looks.
ABOUT MARTHA DURAN
- Adjustable closure to achieve a comfortable fit
- The .925 Silver-plated, contoured plaque is entirely cut by hand
- Only the finest glass beads are used across our product line
- Adjustable closures ranging from 5.5" to 9.0" in length
- Bracelet approx. width is 1.5"
- Socially responsible jewelry handcrafted in Colombia by local artisans
- Each bracelet is carefully wrapped in Martha Duran gift bag
After a lifetime in the design and fashion industry, Martha Duran decided to create a company centered on her philosophy of treating all people kindly, respectfully and fairly. All collections reflect her passion for handcrafted, ready-to-wear pieces created from the finest materials in a beautiful color palette and extensive model range. All work is carried out by deeply involved single and full household mothers and artisans. Each is given the tools, training, support and fair compensation to achieve their goals, thus ensuring a dignified means to earn a living for them and their families. She takes great pride in the time-honored philosophy of “the difference is in the details”, ALWAYS striving to treat her customers and product fans as she would expect to be treatedherself.
At ilovethatgift.com, we stand behind our products, our service and you, our customer. If, for any reason, you or your gift recipient is not fully satisfied with your gift, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will exchange it or issue a gift certificate or refund per our policy as stated below. Please understand that we are unable to refund shipping charges.
To return or exchange an item, please follow these simple steps:
1. Repack the gift in its original packaging
2. Within 30 days of receipt, obtain a gift return number by emailing email@example.com - we will respond shortly with a return number.
3. Include the return number in the following return shipping address: returns at ilovethatgift.com (your gift return number) 327 vizcaya drive palm beach gardens, fl 33418
4. For your security, please return your gift with an insured courier (e.g., UPS, USPS Parcel Post) and retain your receipt. ilovethatgift.com is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
Shipping: Everything is mailed USPS (United States Postal Service). Packages valued at $250 or greater are shipped with signature required for insurance purposes.
Domestic: FREE anywhere in the US using USPS First Class delivery.
International: We are happy to ship to most locations worldwide. If the system does not quote you a rate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the country & postal code & your email address & we will email your options back to you & send you a corresponding invoice.
To track your shipment:
You will receive an email when your package is shipped. It will include a tracking number. To check the status of the package in shipping, go to www.USPS.com:
Questions? Just send an email to email@example.com and we will promptly get back to you.