As seen on Game of Thrones
- The Hespera GemFire rings are stunning works of art, handcarved from one stone into a ring shaped gem, masterfully displaying the natural beauty of these jewels.
- This ring came to fame on June 26th, 2016 as it was worn by Cersei Lannister in the finale of the sixth season of Game of Thrones.
- Summer Flame is crafted out of Southern Star Citrines, beautiful amber colored gems that come from Patagonia. The body of the ring is stripped with colors of white and ivory, and finishes with a blast of beautiful golden gems on the face of the piece. Every ring is as unique as the beautiful material from which it came. This piece the Summer Flame, as it is reminiscent of the beautiful gold and amber hues of the Summer sunset. A perfect ring for a mighty Lannister.
- Hand carved in Brazil
- Only carved into whole sizes...for half sizes please size up. The rings are large, so they will fit best a little bit loose.
- Make sure to channel your inner monarch while wearing your new power ring.
- Avoid the direct application of perfume as it can damage the natural stones
- Comes in Hespera jewelry bag
- Size 8 (available in other sizes - just email us)
HESPERA is a new luxury jewelry brand that takes the most beautiful natural materials available and creates stunning statement pieces that tug on the veil between the worlds of Art and Fashion.
Taking advantage of the world’s finest semi-precious materials, no two pieces of HESPERA jewelry are alike. Though similar in innovation of design, the inherent beauty of the variations among the materials leave each completely unique from the last. Brilliant colors of Agate, gleaming pieces of Lapis and Amethyst, antique and hand-carved medallions of Jade are all examples of the beautiful components of each stunning accessory.
Unique and exuberant, every piece of HESPERA jewelry doesn’t just enhance the statement, it makes it.