The serpent has been apparent throughout history in many cultures as it symbolizes wisdom, vitality and seduction. Important elements to keep close to you.
- Designer Inspired (BU)
- Gold toned stainless steel, crystal, and Mother of Pearl
- Band measures 1/2" wide where it overlaps.
- Inside of the bracelet measures 2.25" in widest diameter and 6.35" around the inside.
- Bypass hinge
- The bracelet will be carefully gift wrapped in a satin jewelry bag - ready for gift giving.
- Z 709B-12G
At ilovethatgift.com, we stand behind our products, our service and you, our customer. If, for any reason, you or your gift recipient is not fully satisfied with your gift, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will exchange it or issue a gift certificate or refund per our policy as stated below. Please understand that we are unable to refund shipping charges.
To return or exchange an item, please follow these simple steps:
1. Repack the gift in its original packaging
2. Within 30 days of receipt, obtain a gift return number by emailing email@example.com - we will respond shortly with a return number.
3. Include the return number in the following return shipping address: returns at ilovethatgift.com (your gift return number) 327 vizcaya drive palm beach gardens, fl 33418
4. For your security, please return your gift with an insured courier (e.g., UPS, USPS Parcel Post) and retain your receipt. ilovethatgift.com is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
Shipping: Everything is mailed USPS (United States Postal Service). Packages valued at $250 or greater are shipped with signature required for insurance purposes.
Domestic: FREE anywhere in the US using USPS First Class delivery.
International: We are happy to ship to most locations worldwide. If the system does not quote you a rate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the country & postal code & your email address & we will email your options back to you & send you a corresponding invoice.
To track your shipment:
You will receive an email when your package is shipped. It will include a tracking number. To check the status of the package in shipping, go to www.USPS.com:
Questions? Just send an email to email@example.com and we will promptly get back to you.