Kenneth Jay Lane KJL Art Deco Tutti Frutti Fruit Salad Cuff Bracelet
Rhodium plated Kenneth Jay Lane art-deco style vintage cuff bracelet featuring the classic tutti frutti/fruit salad rhinestones made famous by Cartier. The tutti-fruitti designs were a fusion of Persian and Hindu inspired floral motifs which reflected the Mughal Empire’s exotic style. An eye catching and extravagant look!
- Measurements: inner diameter at widest part 2 1/4", width 1 1/2"
- Clasp: Hinged cuff
- Metal Type: Rhodium plated
- Material: Crystals, acrylic
- Weight: 82g
- Condition: Brand new (invoice available as proof)
- Bracelet is stamped inside with "Kenneth Lane" trademark crest
- Made in the USA.
ABOUT KENNETH JAY LANE: In a word, Kenneth Jay Lane's jewelry is elegance. Each piece is innovative and imaginative, and they consistently prove that costume jewelry can be as beautiful as the 'real thing'. Kenneth Jay Lane's impressive collections have caught the eye of classic beauties such as Jackie Onassis, Audrey Hepburn,Sarah Jessica Parker and Nicole Kidman, but celebrities and socialites aren't Kenneth's primary focus. The designer's creations are inspired with everyday woman in mind.