- Color: Champagne
- Antiqued 14K gold-plated finish over a copper base
- Teadrop shape: Teardrop is 3/4" l x 1/4" wide; Total drop from ear hole is 1 1/2"
- Swarovski crystals, the finest Austrian crystal available
- Lever back closures add comfort for pierced ears.
- Hand crafted and made in France. Vintage inspired by designer Catherine Popesco
- Comes in jewelry bag - ready for gift giving.
- La Vie Parisienne Earrings Swarovski Crystal Champagne Gold Teardrop Earrings
- LVP 6504G Champ
About La Vie Parisienne (from the La Vie Parisienne website) "Our collection originates in old Parisian workshops established over 200 years ago. The elegant designs are rendered from original molds and stampings created by the artists of the celebrated Nouveau and Deco periods from 1900 through the 1930s. Each piece is painstakingly detailed by hand following traditional artisan methods. Most pieces are made of old silver or 14 carat gold, a unique French process of layering silver or gold over copper to bring out relief and detail. All crystals are hand set and the enameling is done with tiny brushes until each piece exhibits its unique quality and reflects the art and culture of the past while becoming a treasure in the present.