La Vie Parisienne Gold Plate Swarovski Square Crystal Bracelet 1695 Shade
- Gorgeous French bracelet
- Measures 7.5" long.
- 7 Swarovski multifaceted square cut crystals: Shade
- Each Crystal is bordered by 2 smaller black diamond crystals
- Each crystal Measures 3/8" diameter
- Antique 14K gold plated finish
- Tagged "Catherine Popesco, France"
- Hand crafted and made in France.
- Vintage inspired by designer Catherine Popesco
- Comes in satin jewelry bag - ready for gift giving
- Matching earrings also available
- Other colors also available
- Care & Cleaning: Use a soft, dry cotton or polishing cloth. Harsh detergents, perfume and hairspray may damage the finish.
About La Vie Parisienne (from the La Vie Parisienne website): "Our collection originates in old Parisian workshops established over 200 years ago. The elegant designs are rendered from original molds and stampings created by the artists of the celebrated Neuveau and Deco periods from 1900 through the 1930s. Each piece is painstakingly detailed by hand following traditional artisanal methods. Most pieces are made of old silver or 14 carat gold, a unique French process of layering silver or gold over copper to bring out relief and detail. All crystals are hand set and the enameling is done with tiny brushes until each piece exhibits its unique quality and reflects the art and culture of the past while becoming a treasure in the present.