La Vie Parisienne Popesco Swarovski Gold Stud Earrings Peach 6556PG
- Gorgeous French inspired earrings
- Swarovski crystal earrings are 1/2" tall and wide
- Friction backed posts
- Antique gold plated finish
- Tagged "Catherine Popesco, France"
- Hand crafted and made in France.
- Vintage inspired by designer Catherine Popesco
- Come in jewelry bag - ready for gift giving
- Matching bracelets also available 1696G
- Care & Cleaning: Use a soft, dry cotton or polishing cloth. Harsh detergents, perfume and hairspray may damage the finish.
About La Vie Parisienne (from the La Vie Parisienne website): "Our collection originates in old Parisian workshops established over 200 years ago. The elegant designs are rendered from original molds and stampings created by the artists of the celebrated Nouveau and Deco periods from 1900 through the 1930s. Each piece is painstakingly detailed by hand following traditional artisanal methods. Most pieces are made of old silver or 14 carat gold, a unique French process of layering silver or gold over copper to bring out relief and detail. All crystals are hand set and the enameling is done with tiny brushes until each piece exhibits its unique quality and reflects the art and culture of the past while becoming a treasure in the present.