Each item is entirely manufactured by Claude Dozorme's factory in Thiers, France and hand-made with great attention to detail and justifiably carries the classical Laguiole bee symbol. The handles are beautifully finished and comfortable to hold.
The Three Piece Laguiole Breakfast Set
This set of a sandwich spreader, cheese knife with upturned points, and tomato knife with serrated edges makes a handy trio of cutlery for breakfast, lunch, or an appetizer spread at your next dinner party. includes the following:
- 1 tomato knife: 9″Long / 4.75″ Blade
- 1 cheese knife: 8.75″Long / 4.25″ Blade
- 1 spreader: 7.5″Long / 3″ Blade
- Box: 11 1/4" x 4 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- Hand washing recommended
- Made in France
- Ready for gift-giving, they are presented in beautiful beech wood box.
- Colors: Red Pink Orange
Advantages of Berlingot knives range
- 100% made in France
- Stainless steel rivet
- Half-silk blade with heat treatment
- X50CV13 stainless steel, easy to resharpen for smooth blades
- Micro-serration done manually
- Rockwell hardness between 54 and 56 HRC
About Claude Dozorme
Founded in 1902 by Blaise Dozorme, also referred to as "the wolf," the Claude Dozorme brand is the signature of a long and modern family tradition. For more than 100 years, all products have carried his name as the guarantee for quality, technical know-how and tradition, which are appreciated by connoisseurs, gourmands and chefs.
Moreover, they use the high quality steel X50CV13. It is a stainless steel, associated with a methacrylate handle. All accessories in the Berlingot range are dishwasher safe. Their maintenance is simplified.
The color is directly cast in the resin: the Berlingots will not lose their luster after washing! The microdenture of the blade of the steak knives is done manually. Fine and precise, this microdenture is extremely sharp, and does not tear the meat.
(Please note this item is not for sale to persons under the age of 18 and is not suitable for children. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over. Please note this item may require an adult signature on delivery.)
At ilovethatgift.com, we stand behind our products, our service and you, our customer. If, for any reason, you or your gift recipient is not fully satisfied with your gift, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will exchange it or issue a gift certificate or refund per our policy as stated below. Please understand that we are unable to refund shipping charges.
To return or exchange an item, please follow these simple steps:
1. Repack the gift in its original packaging
2. Within 30 days of receipt, obtain a gift return number by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org - we will respond shortly with a return number.
3. Include the return number in the following return shipping address: returns at ilovethatgift.com (your gift return number) 327 vizcaya drive palm beach gardens, fl 33418
4. For your security, please return your gift with an insured courier (e.g., UPS, USPS Parcel Post) and retain your receipt. ilovethatgift.com is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
Shipping: Everything is mailed USPS (United States Postal Service). Packages valued at $250 or greater are shipped with signature required for insurance purposes.
Domestic: FREE anywhere in the US using USPS First Class delivery.
International: We are happy to ship to most locations worldwide. If the system does not quote you a rate, please email email@example.com with the country & postal code & your email address & we will email your options back to you & send you a corresponding invoice.
To track your shipment:
You will receive an email when your package is shipped. It will include a tracking number. To check the status of the package in shipping, go to www.USPS.com:
Questions? Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly get back to you.