Orange Blossom Necklace with Pearls by Michael Michaud 8206
- Bronze leaves and flowers cast in molds made directly from an orange tree.
- Accented with white freshwater pearls and 24kt gold and silver plated orange blossom buds.
- Center section is 2" wide x 2.5" tall
- Strand is 16" long plus 2" extension
- Bronze lobster clasp
- Handcrafted in New York
- History & information card enclosed
- Comes wrapped in Satin Jewelry bag - ready for gift giving.
Michael Michaud's work is created from natural elements using molds made directly from real plants and other botanical elements. The resulting intricately detailed pieces permanently capture the stunning beauty of nature from around the world. All pieces are handcrafted in New York.