Raspberry Garnet Pendant Necklace by Michael Michaud 7535
About Michael Michaud
- Cast in bronze from a mold made directly from a real raspberry bush's leaves
- Accented with garnet raspberry
- Pendant 1 " tall x 1" wide x 1/2" deep
- Pendant hangs from 17.5" bronze chain with 2" extension
- Lobster clasp
- Handcrafted in New York
- History & information card enclosed
- Comes wrapped in Satin Jewelry bag - ready for gift giving.
- Matching earrings available in other listing
Michael Michaud's work is created from natural elements using molds made directly from real plants and other botanical elements. The resulting intricately detailed pieces permanently capture the stunning beauty of nature from around the world. All pieces are handcrafted in New York.