- Cast bronze rosemary sprig finished in gold plating
- Rosemary sprig is 1.0" tall
- Sprig is 16 long plus 2" extension
- Bronze lobster clasp
- Handcrafted in New York
- History & information card enclosed
- Comes wrapped in Satin Jewelry bag - ready for gift giving.
- Rosemary Sprig Necklace Gold by Michael Michaud 8325 Silver Seasons
In ancient Greece Rosemary was thought to improve the mind and memory and later came to signify remembrance. It was also featured at weddings as a sign of fidelity and was often carried in a bride’s bouquet. It is also a popular kitchen herb as its pungent flavor compliments lamb, poultry, fish and a variety of vegetables.
Michael Michaud's work is created from natural elements using molds made directly from real plants and other botanical elements. The resulting intricately detailed pieces permanently capture the stunning beauty of nature from around the world. All pieces are handcrafted in New York.
At ilovethatgift.com, we stand behind our products, our service and you, our customer. If, for any reason, you or your gift recipient is not fully satisfied with your gift, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will exchange it or issue a gift certificate or refund per our policy as stated below. Please understand that we are unable to refund shipping charges.
To return or exchange an item, please follow these simple steps:
1. Repack the gift in its original packaging
2. Within 30 days of receipt, obtain a gift return number by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org - we will respond shortly with a return number.
3. Include the return number in the following return shipping address: returns at ilovethatgift.com (your gift return number) 327 vizcaya drive palm beach gardens, fl 33418
4. For your security, please return your gift with an insured courier (e.g., UPS, USPS Parcel Post) and retain your receipt. ilovethatgift.com is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
Shipping: Everything is mailed USPS (United States Postal Service). Packages valued at $250 or greater are shipped with signature required for insurance purposes.
Domestic: FREE anywhere in the US using USPS First Class delivery.
International: We are happy to ship to most locations worldwide. If the system does not quote you a rate, please email email@example.com with the country & postal code & your email address & we will email your options back to you & send you a corresponding invoice.
To track your shipment:
You will receive an email when your package is shipped. It will include a tracking number. To check the status of the package in shipping, go to www.USPS.com:
Questions? Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly get back to you.