- Simon Sebbag Sterling Silver 925 Abstract Open Earring with Pearl Drop EC159W
- Smooth highly polished finish.
- created through a unique electroforming process.
- for incredibly lightweight comfort.
- Pearl dangle
- Wire hook for pierced ears.
- Approx. width: 1" at its widest.
- Approx. drop including pearl: 2 1/2".
- Comes wrapped in Simon Sebbag Jewelry bag - ready for gift giving.
About Simon Sebbag
Raised in Israel, with a strong engineering background, Simon Sebbag created a line of Sterling Silver jewelry that is chunky, yet incredibly lightweight. In 1990, Simon's wife Denise, with her background in fashion merchandising, joined the company. Together they made the company the success it is today. Each of their pieces are handcrafted in their family-owned and operated factory in Israel.The jewelry is produced using the unique electroforming process. In electroforming, a wax mold is created and inserted into a computerized 925 sterling silver bath. The mold remains in the bath until several thick layers of silver adhere; the result is a light and comfortable piece of jewelry. Finally, the piece is hand-polished to achieve a brilliant shine.