About Simon Sebbag
- Classic Smooth Thin Cuff - perfect alone or stacked with other Simon Sebbag bracelets
- Approx. inner circumference: 5 1/2" plus 1 inch opening
- Approx. width: 1/4"
- This listing is for 1 bracelet
- Sterling silver.
- By Simon Sebbag; imported.
- Comes wrapped in Simon Sebbag Jewelry bag - ready for gift giving.
- Please see other listings for other styles
- SS B1343
Simon Sebbag Sterling Silver 925 Smooth Thin Cuff Bracelet B1343
Raised in Israel, with a strong engineering background, Simon Sebbag created a line of Sterling Silver jewelry that is chunky, yet incredibly lightweight. In 1990, Simon's wife Denise, with her background in fashion merchandising, joined the company. Together they made the company the success it is today. Each of their pieces are handcrafted in their family-owned and operated factory in Israel. The jewelry is produced using the unique electroforming process. In electroforming, a wax mold is created and inserted into a computerized 925 sterling silver bath. The mold remains in the bath until several thick layers of silver adhere; the result is a light and comfortable piece of jewelry. Finally, the piece is hand-polished to achieve a brilliant shine.