Very lightweight - handcrafted earrings.
About Simon Sebbag
- Leaf Earrings with Longer leaf hanging from smaller leaf
- Approx. drop: 3 14"
- Small Leaf Height: 7/8"
- Small Leaf Width at its widest: 3/4"
- Large Leaf Height: 2 1/4"
- Large Leaf Width at its widest: 3/4"
- Post Sterling silver.
- By Simon Sebbag; made in the USA of imported materials.
- Packaged with Simon Sebbag Pouch
Raised in Israel, with a strong engineering background, Simon Sebbag created a line of Sterling Silver jewelry that is chunky, yet incredibly lightweight. In 1990, Simon's wife Denise, with her background in fashion merchandising, joined the company. Together they made the company the success it is today. Each of their pieces are handcrafted in their family-owned and operated factory in Israel.The jewelry is produced using the unique electroforming process. In electroforming, a wax mold is created and inserted into a computerized 925 sterling silver bath. The mold remains in the bath until several thick layers of silver adhere; the result is a light and comfortable piece of jewelry. Finally, the piece is hand-polished to achieve a brilliant shine.