- Simon Sebbag Sterling Silver Necklace with Single Strand of Turquoise Beads and Toggle Closure
- 24 inches long
- Single sterling silver Striated bead: 5/8"long
- Approximately 43 smooth beads: 1/2" diameter
- Sterling Silver toggle
- Very comfortable - goes with everything!
- Comes wrapped in Simon Sebbag Jewelry bag - ready for gift giving.
- SS NB114TQ24
About Simon Sebbag
Raised in Israel, with a strong engineering background, Simon Sebbag created a line of Sterling Silver jewelry that is chunky, yet incredibly lightweight. In 1990, Simon's wife Denise, with her background in fashion merchandising, joined the company. Together they made the company the success it is today. Each of their pieces are handcrafted in their family-owned and operated factory in Israel.The jewelry is produced using the unique electroforming process. In electroforming, a wax mold is created and inserted into a computerized 925 sterling silver bath. The mold remains in the bath until several thick layers of silver adhere; the result is a light and comfortable piece of jewelry. Finally, the piece is hand-polished to achieve a brilliant shine.