Spiral Geranium Pearl Pendant Necklace by Michael Michaud 7897
About Michael Michaud
- Cast in bronze from a mold made directly from a real spiral geranium plant
- Accented with a white freshwater pearl.
- Pendant 1 3/4" tall x 1 1/4" wide x 1/2" deep
- Pendant hangs from 24" bronze snake chain with 2" extension
- Lobster clasp
- Handcrafted in New York
- History & information card enclosed
- Comes wrapped in Satin Jewelry bag - ready for gift giving.
Michael Michaud's work is created from natural elements using molds made directly from real plants and other botanical elements. The resulting intricately detailed pieces permanently capture the stunning beauty of nature from around the world. All pieces are handcrafted in New York.