Weeping Willow Two Tone Multi-Leaf Earrings by Michael Michaud 3077
About Michael Michaud
- 5 graceful weeping willow leaves
- Cast in bronze from a mold made directly from real weeping willow leaves
- Finished in green bronze patina and gold plate
- Wire earring
- gold leaves are 1" long x 1/4 "wide at widest pint
- green leaves are 1 1/2" long x 5/16" wide at widest pint
- Total drop: 3"
- Handcrafted in New York
- History & information card enclosed
- Comes wrapped in Satin Jewelry bag - ready for gift giving.
- Matching necklace in other listing
Michael Michaud's work is created from natural elements using molds made directly from real plants and other botanical elements. The resulting intricately detailed pieces permanently capture the stunning beauty of nature from around the world. All pieces are handcrafted in New York.